Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving is literally 2 days away and my heart is filled with thanks. I remember a time when I couldn't be thankful unless everything was going right in my life. I needed to have the perfect career, house, car, spouse, fashion etc, in order for me to be happy and Thankful. I would always find myself in a place where I felt like needed more to be happy.  I am so proud to say that isn't my life today. I have neither of the those things but yet I Am so grateful to God for my life. Can we say power of the Holy spirit?! I have finally filled that void  with Jesus Christ and since then my whole perspective has changed on life. I no longer look for worldly gratification but eternal. That mentality alone is something to be grateful for 🙌🙌. In addition to this I have four main things that I am grateful for that I would love to share.

1.) Family- My family is a beautiful blessing to my life.I'm married and I have two boys and one girl. I live everyday of my life to serve them! Whether it's cooking, cleaning, being a great example, being a helpmeet, bringing laughter, fun, or being supportive of them. They brings me so much joy! The bond that we have established through our toughest season and our best seasons are unbreakable. Those places has built beautiful monuments in our hearts for one another and I'm grateful God has keep us together through it all. Although we are not perfect I think the beautiful thing is we get to love each other anyway. I'm so thankful that God has chosen us to do life together.

                                   




2.)Spiritual Growth.
 I'm so thankful to have grown spiritually. My spiritual growth has set me free from the bondage of sin and has provided for me a better quality of life. When I am growing  spiritually I'm constantly in a state that i am experiencing God heart and also his peace. Although it can be challenging at times the internal reward  of the spiritual fruits are so much greater. I'm so grateful that God has given us  so much freedom in growing spiritually.

3.)Grace.
 God's grace is the only reason that I am where I am today.  I'm realizing that God is breaking generational curse through me, but most of all I recognize that it's not anything that I earned but it's only because of his grace that I am free. On a larger scale He is setting me free so that I can set others free. That is a privilege and only done by the immense Grace of God that is on my life. I can't do anything apart from his grace.



4.)Godly friendships.
 I'm blessed to have people in my life that encourages me through my journey. Building Godly relationships has empowered me to stay on track with my walk with Christ. I have people around me that genuinely  loves me and wants the best for me, people that are there to pray me through my worst storm and support my accomplishments. I love that we have so much fun when we hang out and we all have a passionate heart for God. We are there for each other.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 key elements too trusting God in hard times

Healing before marriage

How God Speaks